nEVER.... GO.


As I was walking to the studio, I ran into my dance instructor.
It had been a while since our last conversation...
So, as we caught up on where and what I was doing...
He said but I thought you didn't want to do that.
.......
Over the last year it has been brought to my attention
that I am in situations that I said NEVER.
........
I am living in apartment I distinctly picked out as I would nEVER live there.
I thought I never wanted to go to grad school in Savannah, here I am.
I said no animals and adopted a kitters that I am slightly obsessed with.
........
But somehow when the opportunities presented themselves,
I saw the potential for improvement...just needs a little love and further development.
With a great deal of work and effort it all found a way to my heart.
I transformed the dead, dreary concrete courtyard into
a lush green jungle.
I started a new collection of lexiebec jewelry
cutting, forming, and hand dying leather.
My wild kitters stopped chasing and biting my ankles, she is still wild but tame from tenderness.
I realized I must let go of my preconceived notions.
I guess you learn the most from the things you reject the most.
The painful but necessary lessons from letting go.
I guess sometimes I am wrong??!!! ...dang.


Comments

Popular Posts