in the approach.


I never thought myself to be superstitious
However, if anyone has ever cast metal
there is a certain routine and system that
has to align in order for the metal to come out
The day of casting my approach is similar to
an athlete preparing for an important game
I have a certain pair of Frye boots that I like to wear,
mostly cause of the couple inches it gives my legs
you wouldn't think but it really changes my perspective
I also need to listen to up beat music right before
clearing my mind of anything clouding my vision of a perfect cast
most of the time I need the music to follow me
narrating me through the process
before I ignite the torch I throw a pinch of borax over each shoulder
and LIFT OFF....................


no real reason or knowledge
that the Frye boots are needed
or that borax over the shoulder helps
but if it works...feels right....why not!!???


Comments

Popular Posts