...you're it.


The last few days have been busy chasing down the right tools and parts to put the show together. I can't seem to rest my mind, I go to bed thinking....thinking...thinking. I was laying in bed reflecting on this dream I am chasing which reminded me of being a kid on the playground. During recess the game to play was tag, chase and catch just to turn around and run again. I would always chase the boy I liked the most, hoping that I could run fast enough to swipe my fingertips across his back, TAG, pause in awe and then turn away running even faster. It was so thrilling the running, chasing and anticipation that the boy may choose you to run after. As show gets even closer... I am playing the game, fingertips stretched out... I will turn my back in hopes that I will want to run all over again.

Comments

Popular Posts