south-east hospitality.


Well. I have nicely settled in to my new place across the park. I was very unsure about moving to the EAST side of Bull St. See I have always been a West Side Girl, they do say it is the best. However, the East Side has quite a neighborly feel. After a very late studio nite on the eve of my birthday, I came home to newly planted tree. It was a generous planting from my sweet landlord, Alvin. When I moved in I informed Alvin of my plans for beautifying the stark outside area. So excited for more green, I marched town the street the next morning to share of my "chocolate creation" with Alvin. He told me that the tree was a seedling from his childhood in Northern Georgia. It is a peach blossom that will flower in the Spring. As if that wasn't enough to make a girl stay for sunny days, I recieved another delightful treat on my door step, freshly salted pecans! As things start to slow down I am looking forward to trading with my new EastSide neighbor. A thousand thanks to my splashy friend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts