This was the last time someone put baby in the corner! Here I am 2 years old contemplating what the heck I am going to do when I grow up. Or I may have been trying to escape my three older siblings that made me repeat words like "porch" and "popcorn" because of my distinct southern accent. I am not sure where the accent came from considering we all grew up in the very northern state of Washington. Anyway I didn't keep the accent but did find my way to the Deep South, Savannah, Georgia.
I arrived in Savannah just under three years ago when I finally decided it was time to get serious about making jewelry. So here I am about to graduate from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Metals & Jewelry. Part of getting serious means starting a blog....so here we go....it should prove to be an adventure!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts