one sip at a time....




One of my other favorite activities besides making jewelry is coffee talk. You may laugh at the word activity being referred to when drinking coffee but don't snicker so soon. Sipping my dark blend, slightly creamy with a sprinkle of raw sugar stimulates all sorts of thoughts and great ideas. My daily coffee ritual starts with a nice stroll a few blocks over through Forsyth Park to my favorite coffee house the Sentient Bean. They only take cash which I rarely have so I make sure to raid the coin jar and count out the exact account of change in mostly dimes and nickels. For others like my roommate Hannah aka Chiquita Banana its all about brewing her own loving the anticipation of each drip that will eventually fill her day of the week mug. With every ounce sipped one problem solved, project figured out, solution found or romance made clear. It is always a little sad when the pot is empty or that last bit in the bottom barely wets your tongue but a least all the sips before gave you the confidence to get up from the table to take on the world. So which ever way you take your coffee....just enjoy it one sip at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts