Manifesting




Not sure why but the terms manifest, manifesto and manifest destiny have been floating around in my head so early in the morning. With graduation sneaking upon us I have this romantic notion of writing a manifesto for here on out. I think of it as a sort of outline for how I want the next chapters to resemble. This is the NEW DEAL, this is the structure that I am creating without being instructed. However, I feel a negative connotation associated with such doctrines. The historical references are opportunistic and extreme leaving the authors looking insane. I don't wish to necessarily take over the world maybe just cover it in jewels and sparkles. So I think iI will start to write the manifesto....
"I am on the pursuit of happiness
and I know everything that shines
ain't always gonna be gold
but I will be fine once I get.." Kid Cudi

Comments

Popular Posts