Family Tree


Well. I have mentioned the inspiring forces behind my jewelry. I grew up with fabulous sisters and the most loving adoring brother ever. Being the youngest I had a lot to look up to, an older sister Natalie, that takes after my mother strong and stunning. She can out run anyone, pound any mans fist to the table in a good ol' fashion arm wrestle but still look amazingly beautiful. She may have learned a few things from trying to keep up with my oldest brother, Johnny Boy. He was my idol, he listened to loud music, drove fast cars and has a magnetic personality. He could make friends with anyone. To impress him I downed a large tablespoon of Tabasco not drinking liquid for what seemed like hours after. I am not sure if I did or just provided entertainment for him and his friend who were a good deal older! O' well.....Then there is the other half of the "little girls", Jenell. We are less than two years apart, she a gemini and always thought of me as her twin. Most people thought the same thing or just mistaken us for one another. However, she has blonde curly Rapunzel hair and claimed to belong to my rich aunt who threw lavish parties! She has always related with people of similar hair, my aunt is blonde. She is eccentric, smart and messy. She may have been my inspiration for my first childhood career job, a maid. I loved cleaning, organizing and putting things together. So along with my crazy cool parents Papa Bear and Mama, these are my peeps and probably my first fan club. So as this adventure takes a new turn I want to THANK YOU for being such a unique family tree. This picture sums it. LOVES!

Comments

  1. I adore you and I am so proud of you. Thanks for making my day with this post. I am feeling ten feet tall. Keep up the good work. See you in L.A. soon?

    Johnny Boy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts